Ai Communications, (a member of the Ai Group), provides, corporate and investment communications and publishing services, to private institutions, governments and development finance organisations. The Ai Communications network operates across Africa and at major international financial centers.
Ai Communications is a trusted advisor to its clients, helping them to address the mission critical issues that can impact their institution’s success and impact across African and global markets.
We ensure clients understand
- What needs to be achieved, by modelling their vision.
- The target audience and how they accept communication.
- The optimal construct to devise and successfully implement the action plan.
- What we need the target audience(s) to believe.
- How best to measure the results.
- Unrivaled database of institutional investors with an interest in Africa.
- Owners of Africa investor platforms, recognized for their unique coverage of African equity markets.
- Strong relationships with African Capital Market leaders, Stock Exchange CEO’s and regulators.
- Ai CEO Chairs the CFA Global Asset Owners Advisory Board.
- Ai brand and reputation that adds value to your offering.
Ai Communication Platforms
The Ai Group’s services come under three key offerings:
1. Ai Communications
- Investor Relations – Nurturing your share value.
- Public Affairs and Issues Management – Mitigating the effects of extraordinary circumstances.
- Corporate Citizenship Consulting – Ensuring sustainable and investment governance best practice.
- Financial Media Relations and Training – Proactively managing your company’s media profile.
- Design and Publishing – Bringing your communications to life.
2. Ai Investment Publishing
- Africa Investor Magazine – Patronized by an audience of over 125,000 top-level investors and decision makers.
- www.africainvestor.com – Providing daily business news to a community of 100,000 investors and influencers.
- The Ai Index Series – Our Pan-African suite of indexes.
- Outbound Special Reports – Commissioned reports written by industry experts.
3. Ai Events
- The AI Capital Market Awards: rewarding African stock exchanges, fund managers, brokers and research teams.
- The Ai Infrastructure Projects Summit & Awards: convening influential project financiers, institutional investors, developers and promoters of African infrastructure Projects.
- The Ai Sovereign Wealth and Pension Fund Leaders Summit: a high-profile networking platform for Asset Owners and Institutional Investors.
4. Ai Analytix
- Ai Analytix is Ai’s big data and analytics platform which provides comprehensive company data, analysis, including on-demand fundamental research, portfolio evaluation, and screening tools on every listed company in Africa (over 1,100 African equities) to the global institutional investment community.
- The Ai Analytix online portal, empowers investment ideas, through in-depth analysis on a company’s performance relative to its peers, accounting and earnings quality, dividend strength, and likely corporate actions such as dividend changes, share buybacks, and acquisitions.
5. Ai Academy & Advisory Board
Ai Communications also benefits from specialist insights and the operational experience of the Ai Advisory Board and the following Ai Academy Leaders’ Forums.The:
- Ai Sovereign Wealth and Pension Funds Forum.
- Ai Family Offices Forum.
- Ai Infrastructure Project Developers Forum and the.
- Ai Emerging Investment Managers Forum.